Friday, October 27, 2006

Birthday Menu

Foreword

All the menu was tested by the chef master in THIS kitchen. I did not allowed any "Entering" in the room as I could not allow any risk of "Breaking" anything. (mainly my concentration)
Making this Menu was an "Adventure" because without "Tutorials" I had to make the "Tests" on myself. As I am not yet dead, I consider that the major and only guest will be "live" even if "Star struck".
As cooking is a constant "ripening", you'll be "twitchy" in waiting and "wet" of pleasure. I propose to invite also the "Uncle" and the "Princess" so there will be no "leftover".



HAPPY BIRTHDAY 912
November 6th, 2006

MENU

Entrée
-"Twin" steamed eggs on a "rack" of shrimps
and sticks of avocado in mayonnaise.

Main
-Spring chicken stuffed with "pear" and ginger
with a flog of spaghetti al dente Tarako taste.

Salad
-Green salad and sliced tomatoes
with cracking smoked "Turkey" skin.

Cheese
-"Adventure" in a french and italian cheese selection.
(but not too much, please!)

Dessert
-A surprise Birthday Cake!
with candles to be "blow by blow", blown out
(number of candles is for Anne-Marie Bond 912 eyes only)

Coffee
Expresso


WINES & SPIRITS
White
Alsace Gewurtztraminer "Petit Zhan" (2004)

Red
Chinon, Domaine Heurtey (2002)
Italie, Valpolicella (2004)

Champagne
Brut, Pieper Heidseck (1986)

Spirits
Cognac fine Champagne Hennessy
Bas Armagnac Saint-Vivant
Scotch whisky Glennmorangie

Bon Appétit!


Notice
Recipe of Chicken is available on request.
The product must be considered "as is"
and the chef is not responsible of
any damage due to apprentices's misunderstanding
or error in handling ingredients.

WARNING!!
In that particular case, ginger must be grated
and the pear peeled and de-seeded


3 comments:

subpatty said...

I love the menu Rope! Only wish we could all be with her for the celebration feast. :-)

subpatty

mwb said...

cool Rope.

Rope said...

Subpatty, I've the lead on you, I tried every dishes before posting this menu. At least I'm sure she may enjoy without having a heart attack.

Mwb,
No way. Even when serious, cannot help I have to take it with humour.
Sometimes Yooki seems willing to blow me up for this. But Blow...

Rope