Monday, October 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE MARIE


Anne Marie,

Wishing you a very happy birthday dear girl, with many more to follow. I also want to thank you at this time for all that you have done for Patty and myself, and for thousands of other fans that you have, both in the cyber community, and in the real world! You are trully one in a million, and I can only hope to meet you some day. I do wish that we could see a retro Insex style birthday party for you, but we know thats not possible, so I will hope that PD and you do something special on your special day!

Thanks so much for writing Patty just recently, it really cheered her up. She will answer your e-mail very soon, and will post her own birthday wish here soon as well. My wish is that I would be able to give you your birthday spanks, but will have to settle for it in a dream. :-)

Happy Birthday 912,

your biggest fan, (and will get on the scale anyday to prove it)

Wayne

No comments: