Sunday, October 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 912


Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY 912!

I thought you deserved more than a regular birthday cake, so I found a special one, that I thought better suited for the occasion. Be sure you remember to make a wish before you blow the candles out.

I want to thank you so much for your e-mail to me, and for the special, one of a kind photos. Hearing from you really cheered me up, and made a boring day go just a little bit quicker. Please try to stay in touch. I know you are busy, but please try to find a couple minutes here and there to drop me a message. And please try to talk PD into letting you appear sometime in the future, on Infernal restraints. :-)

Wishing you the best on your special day, and hope that is "special" in however you want. You are so precious to all of us, so this blog is kinda a way we hope to show you how much you mean to us. I hope you will enjoy reading all the postings here, written by your friends and admirers.

Thanks again for all you have done for us, and all that you have been to us Anne Marie. You are trully our "GODDESS"!

subpatty

No comments: