Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hi from Prodomguy!


Hi Friends,


Sorry it took me so long to join this Blog. Rope has been very patiently helping me with some email problems. Thanks Rope!


You guys have posted some great pictures of my favorite model, 912. Hope there are more to come. I have quite a few from the old Insex days if you want me to post them.


Just by coincidence, my Hardtied subscription ran out today and I have decided not to renew it. I'm hoping that someone will let me know when the content heats up or when 912 goes back in front of the camera. Until then my subscription money is going to a couple of West Coast sites called "Sex and Submission" and "Behind Kink." Right now they are much more interesting to me, but things change.


And a belated Happy Birthday to you, Anne Marie!


Take Care,


Prodomguy

Portland, OR

3 comments:

Aze said...

Hi PDG

I'm glad to see you here.
This a very lovely picture of 912 that you have posted, thanks.

As I'm about to renew my HT membership for several months I'm sorry to read that you retired from the site, your posts in the forums will be greatly missed.

Rope said...

Thanks for your efforts and your success to reach this blog.

To keep in touch, you have my addie, You have this blog and my other blog.
including the possibility to communicate with some other old friends. On the other way I have your addies (old and new)

If on the west coast you cross the way of Cyd, please transmit my best wishes.

Rope

subpatty said...

Prodomguy,
I have been a member of Behind Kink since its birth, and enjoy it a lot.

suboatty