Thursday, November 02, 2006

You "hung around" for another year!


A Very Happy Birthday Anne-Marie!

It's hard to believe that a year has gone by so quickly.



It almost leaves you "breathless"!

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to extend my best wishes for you on your special day. You have been an inspiration to both my pet and I. The relationship I have with my partner has been enriched by your presence in our day to day lives. These are not just words of flatery either.

You mirror the personality of my partner, which are also her most attractive characteristics. You are intelligent, witty and humourous with charm and grace rolled into a very nice package. Despite all the flatery and fame, you are still a real, down to earth person. These traits combined with your willingness to explore new boundaries is what inspired my pet and I to venture beyond our own comfort zones. This has resulted in some very enjoyable experiences which has brought us closer spiritually and strengthened the relationship as a whole.

I am grateful to Rope for allowing me this opportunity to add my voice to the select group in wishing you well on your special day. Hold your head up high, give yourself a pat on the back, and be proud of yourself. You done good girl.

Please accept my cyber hug as a token of my appreciation.

Grant.

No comments: