Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i love you all so much!

i never imagined that i would have ever met so many beautiful people as i have since i have met all of you! i have to thank you for everything....for these gifts, for your support and acceptance all these years, allowing me to be me, and standing along side me as i experienced so many crazy things since i walked through the gates of insex. Also allowing me to be the center of attention (as alot of us girls need from time to time!)
i dont know how you guys did all this or got these pictures......i love it all. i keep reading this over and over! Thank you so much for the smiles you have brought me, i will never forget how i feel right now, and i will never forget any one of you!

XOXOXO
912

1 comment:

subpatty said...

912,

It is us who are thanking you for all the smiles, you have put on our faces, and we will never forget you! Again, thanks so much for being you, and all you have done for all of us fans. Please e-mail me when you get a chance, and please try to send the photos we spoke of.

subpatty